The magic of automated Shiny app deployment and data aggregation using GitHub actions, 6 productivity hacks for Quarto, and valuable tips for managing large codebases in R.
- This week's curator: Colin Faye (@_colinFay)
- Automatically deploying a Shiny app for browsing #RStats tweets with GitHub Actions
- 6 Productivity Hacks for Quarto
- "Managing Large Codebases in R" webinar
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2022-W41
- littler - scripting and command-line front-end for R https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/code/littler.html