Issue 2022-W39 Highlights
September 28th, 2022
33 mins 29 secs
About this Episode
A collection of highlights to give your future developer self a helping hand: Deploying a Flexdashboard using GitHub Pages and Docker, an illustrated guide showcasing the perks of Git and GitHub for version control, and how the logger package integrates smoothly with plumber for an API package.
Additional note: The recording of this episode was met with unfortunate technical glitches. We apologize and promise the quality will be back to normal next time!
- This week's curator: Jonathan Carroll (@carroll_jono)
- Deploy Flexdashboard on Github Pages with Github Actions and Docker
- GitHub - The Perks of Collaboration and Version Control
- API as a package: Logging
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2022-W39
- Submitting Your Work to the Table Contest | 2022 Table Contest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgYgaYKpLO0
- Let's Create a Quarto Doc & Share it on Quarto.Pub | Table Contest 2022 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-AQ4yAQXy0