A collection of highlights powered by mathematics, statistics, and a little bit of R magic: Mapping wind data with R, calculating the expected statistic in football, and how the vetiver package fits in an ML-Ops production flow using Docker and Plumber.
- This week's curator: Jon Calder (@jonmcalder)
- Mapping wind data with R
- Calculating and comparing expected points from different expected goals sources (soccer)
- Use Docker to deploy a model for #TidyTuesday LEGO sets
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2022-W37
- Julia Silge's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/JuliaSilge