Annotated screencasts of David Robinson's Tidy Tuesday analyses, and the second edition of Deep Learning with R is on the way.
- This week's curator: Batool Almarzouq (@batool664)
- RScreencasts.com: A collection of 80+ hours of time-stamped, annotated TidyTuesday screencasts highlighting the R packages and functions used in each section and what the activity is. Screencasts by David Robinson. Annotation by Alex Cookson and Eric Fletcher. Website by Oscar Baruffa. For more detail, read the launch post.
- Deep Learning with R, 2nd Edition
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2022-W22
- R DiscoRd community: https://discord.gg/FQp6ZNd
- David Granjon's preview of Outstanding User Interfaces with Shiny: https://twitter.com/divadnojnarg/status/1530710989574111232
- Shiny Developer Series Episode 20: Outstanding User Interfaces with David Granjon https://shinydevseries.com/interview/ep020/