Amazing software development resources for data scientists, community-contributed R markdown tips & tricks to save you time, and combining GitHub gists and Carbon screenshots with gistillery.
- This week's curator: Eric Nantz (@theRcast
- Software Development Resources for Data Scientists
- R Markdown Tips and Tricks #3: Time-savers & Trouble-shooters
- gistillery: Take local code, send it to a Github gist, get a beautiful image from Carbon.now.sh, and make it ready to share!
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2022-W21