A timely collection of tips and tricks in adopting the cli package for your R package interfaces, how the deposits package addresses an all-to-familiar problem of sharing research data, and an encore of creating your own RStats-wrapped of your most used R functions.
- This week's curator: Batool Almarzouq - @batool664 (Twitter)
- Cliff notes about the cli package
- How to make your own #RStats Wrapped
- deposits R Package Delivers a Common Workflow for R Users
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W49
- Rethinking packages & functions preloading in webR 0.2.2 https://colinfay.me/rethinking-packages-and-functions-preloading-in-webr-0.2.2/
- healthyr: Free Resources
- Webinar: Discover the future of R in regulatory submissions https://www.r-consortium.org/blog/2023/11/20/webinar-discover-the-future-of-r-in-regulatory-submissions
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcastindex.org - You can send a boost into the show directly in the Podcast Index. First, top-up with Alby, and then head over to the R-Weekly Highlights podcast entry on the index.
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media