A batch of R functions to level-up your development tasks, revisting a classic R inferno on object allocation, and a call for proposals to take R's infrastructure to new heights.
- This week's curator: Colin Fay - @_ColinFay (Twitter)
- Three (four?) R functions I enjoyed this week
- Pre-allocating vectors is for nerds
- Grants For R Language Infrastructure Projects Available Now!
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W36
- June Choe's comment on Mike Mahoney's post https://fosstodon.org/@yjunechoe/110975018204561319
- 10 years of rio
- Shiny for R updates: tooltips, popovers, a new theme, and more
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcastindex.org - You can send a boost into the show directly in the Podcast Index. First, top-up with Alby, and then head over to the R-Weekly Highlights podcast entry on the index.
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media
Music credits powered by OCRemix