How consistent formatting and styling is valuable technique for debugging, a visual tour-de-force of jazzing up your ggplots with the amazing ecosystem of extension packages, and why a little investment in learning HTML and CSS is worth your time as an R programmer.
- This week's curator: Batool Almarzouq - @batool664 (Twitter)
- Tips for debugging and cleaning broken code
- Jazz up your ggplots!
- Four reasons to learn HTML + CSS as an R programmer
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-WXX
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcastindex.org - You can send a boost into the show directly in the Podcast Index. First, top-up with Alby, and then head over to the R-Weekly Highlights podcast entry on the index.
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media