Another terrific illustration of open-source collaboration in the latest updates to gptstudio, and a comprehensive journey of web scraping in R to bring much-needed automation to a practical research problem.
- This week's curator: Jon Calder (@jonmcalder) (Twitter)
- On updating a chat assistant app for the RStudio IDE
- Static and Dynamic Web Scraping with R
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W23
- GPT RStudio addins that enable GPT assisted coding, writing & analysis https://github.com/MichelNivard/gptstudio
- A Twitter and Mastodon bot posting random R packages on CRAN https://github.com/TimTeaFan/rstatspkgbot
- CRAN Task Views: The next generation
- How to make fancy road trip maps with R and OpenStreetMap: Use R to get geocoded location and routing data from OpenStreetMap and explore a 5,000 mile road trip around the USA
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcastindex.org - You can send a boost into the show directly in the Podcast Index. First, top-up with Alby, and then head over to the R-Weekly Highlights podcast entry on the index.
- Support creators with boostagrams using Podverse and Alby: https://blog.podverse.fm/support-creators-with-boostagrams-and-streaming-sats-using-podverse-and-alby
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media