A glimpse into the day-to-day of maintaining an R package, exploring gender effects in art history data with the power of resampling, and a huge win for accessible SVG plots with R-Markdown.
- This week's curator: Jon Carroll - @carroll_jono (Twitter) & @[email protected] (Mastodon)
- What Does It Mean to Maintain a Package?
- Resampling to understand gender in #TidyTuesday art history data
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W07
- Bootstrap resampling and tidy regression models https://www.tidymodels.org/learn/statistics/bootstrap/
- Accessible Data Science Beyond Visual Models: Non-Visual Interactions with R and RStudio Packages (JooYoung Seo from rstudio::global(2021)) https://www.rstudio.com/resources/rstudioglobal-2021/accessible-data-science-beyond-visual-models-non-visual-interactions-with-r-and-rstudio-packages
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- Get a New Podcast App and send us a boost! https://podcastindex.org/apps?elements=Boostagrams%2CValue
- Support creators with boostagrams using Podverse and Alby: https://blog.podverse.fm/support-creators-with-boostagrams-and-streaming-sats-using-podverse-and-alby/
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media