A must-have resource to get you primed for testing R packages interfacing with the web, how ggblend taps into new compositing functionality for clearer plots, and how R stacks up with Excel in handling dates.
- This week's curator: Batool Almarzouq - @batool664 (Twitter)
- Better Understanding Your Tools Choices with Online Book HTTP Testing in R
- ggblend: Blending and compositing algebra for ggplot2
- Why should I use R: Handling Dates in R and Excel: Part 3
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W21
- HTTP Testing with R: https://books.ropensci.org/http-testing/index.html
- Updating Graphics Devices for R 4.2.0: https://blog.r-project.org/2021/12/14/updating-graphics-devices-for-r-4.2.0/
ggdistVisualizations of distribution and uncertainty: https://mjskay.github.io/ggdist/
- Learning Bayesian Statistics Episode 66 - Uncertainty Visualization & Usable Stats, with Matthew Kay https://learnbayesstats.com/episode/66-uncertainty-visualization-usable-stats-matthew-kay
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcastindex.org - You can send a boost into the show directly in the Podcast Index. First, top-up with Alby, and then head over to the R-Weekly Highlights podcast entry on the index.
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media