A few strict checks offered in R 4.3.0, measuring and writing performant code in the Tidyverse, and a please for indenting your code with (more) spaces.
- This week's curator: Eric Nantz - @theRcast (Twitter) & @[email protected] (Mastodon)
- What's new in R 4.3.0?
- Writing performant code with tidy tools
- On Indentation in R
- Entire issue available at rweekly.org/2023-W17
- Changes in R 4.3.0: https://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/doc/html/NEWS.html
- A Question A Day Twitter account https://twitter.com/data_question
- Advanced R- Measure Performance https://adv-r.hadley.nz/perf-measure.html
Supporting the show
- Use the contact page at https://rweekly.fireside.fm/contact to send us your feedback
- Find R-Weekly Highlights on the Podcast Index https://podcastindex.org/podcast/1062040
- Get a New Podcast App and send us a boost directly! https://podcastindex.org/apps?elements=Boostagrams%2CValue
- Support creators with boostagrams using Podverse and Alby: https://blog.podverse.fm/support-creators-with-boostagrams-and-streaming-sats-using-podverse-and-alby/
- A new way to think about value: https://value4value.info
- Get in touch with us on social media